Beginner's Guide to MYOB AccountRight
This is our most popular course (previously called From Pen & Paper to MYOB) and is for people new to MYOB AccountRight software who want to learn things right…right from the start. It also suits those of you who haven’t used MYOB software for a while and need a refresher.
Based on a fictitious company called Smashing Lessons you will learn how to set up a company from scratch, enter all the necessary balances and process transactions for a month. All steps are provided with screen shots so you can't go wrong. Once complete you have the chance to enter similar transactions for month 2 without the steps provided.
This course covers all command centers except for inventory. It is an ideal course for those new to MYOB AccountRight.
What You'll Learn
- Setup a new company file for an existing business
- enter opening balances for debtors, creditors and the bank,
- Process cash sales
- Enter sales invoices
- Receive customer payments
- Enter supplier invoices and pay bills
- Enter other business expenses
- Complete a bank reconciliation
- Print end-of-month reports
How You'll Learn
We send you the workbook, software and starter files as required for this course. You will need ..
- A mobile or landline near your computer so we can call you
- A pc with any version of windows (from Window 7 up)
- An internet connection so we can remote in to your computer via Team Viewer
- Time to suit us both - this may be early in the day or after hours