MYOB | PAYROLL MANAGEMENT
Learn how to setup and run a company payroll in a day
Follow a tried and proven case study to become skilled in the use of MYOB Payroll – NZ’s most popular payroll program! Learn about NZ’s payroll legislation and how MYOB Payroll makes the complex easy. This course is for those of you new to MYOB Payroll or those who need a Refresher? On completion of this course you will be able to set up a computerized payroll and be confident to work with payroll on a day-to-day basis. This course touches on the practical aspects of the Holiday Pay Act 2004 and the Kiwi Saver Act 2006 and covers recent legistative changes.
This course gives you an understanding of employment legislation & the confidence to process employee pays.
What You'll Learn
- Set up a Payroll for a company
- Set up departments and cost centres for costing wages
- Set up employee including standard (default) pays
- Set up leave and holiday pay balances
- Process pays for weekly and monthly pays
- Complete month end by changing the PAYE period
- Terminate employees
- Print reports for the Inland Revenue Department & learn how to IR File
- Print management reports
- Set up Integration between MYOB Payroll and MYOB AccountRight
Course Details & Pre-Requisites
- Opportunity to ask questions relating to your payroll during the course
- Small groups to ensure attendees can participate
- Opportunity to network with others
- 170+ page workbook to all of those who attend – great for later reference
- Certificate of attendance once course is complete
- Morning and afternoon tea included (bring lunch)
- You need to have some computer experience and a knowledge of manual payroll is helpful.
- Please note - this course is not designed for MYOB EXO (Commac) users!