MYOB | END-OF-PERIOD RECONCILIATION
Accounts you (and your accountant) can be proud of!
End of Period Reconciliation & Reporting is about balancing your MYOB accounts so they make sense you and your accountant.
Become a professional user of MYOB software – NZ and Australia’s most popular accounting program. This course is designed to help you reconcile your MYOB company file and prepare for regular periodic reporting and end-of-year reporting, including your GST Return. You will learn how to reconcile your control accounts including debtors, creditors, inventory and GST accounts, and locate and fix imbalances within the company file. You will also prepare reports for your accountant, enter end-of-year adjustments and start a new financial year.
What You'll Learn
- Use the Company Data Auditor
- Find and fix imbalances when reconciling your bank account
- Reconcile your accounts receivable, accounts payable and inventory
- Reconcile your GST control accounts
- Complete your GST Return
- Review your financial reports
- Customize reports
- Send reports to Microsoft Excel
- Prepare report batches
- Provide information to your accountant
- Close a financial year
Course Details & Pre-Requisites
- Opportunity to ask questions relating to your business and MYOB file
- Small groups to ensure attendees can participate
- 200+ page workbook to all of those who attend – great for later reference
- Certificate of attendance once course is complete
- Morning and afternoon tea included (bring lunch)
You need to have at least 6 months experience using MYOB accounting software. You may be an accountant, bookkeeper or just have a need to know more.