Why chuck away your cash register or POS software & move to Kounta?
Six reasons to switch your point-of-sale to MYOB Kounter...
Easy to get started..
Kounta is easy to install and ready to run so you can get started quickly and easily every day. Bulk import stock from your old POS system.
Work Online and Offline
Internet goes down? No a problem. Kounta works online and offline and then synchronizes when the internet is back up.
Use your Hardware
No need to buy special expensive hardware. Kounta runs on your device’s web browser. That means you can use Kounta on your iPad, Android tablet, Windows, Mac or other platforms.
Setup and Training
Our services include on site setup & training, remote support & training, hardware set-up and integration to your MYOB accounting.
Full Stock Control
No limits to products or pricing options. Sell any number or type of products. We can bulk import your stock to Kounta from Excel or other POS system.
Know your Customer
Prices, discounts, sales history and stock levels - all information available via the register.
Point of Sale Features
- Looks and works the same on all screen sizes
- A customisable sales screen to work the way you want
- Accept orders when you’re offline – totals are updated when you connect
- Print or email receipts with your store logo and information
- One button to finalise a sale, open the cash drawer, & print receipts & dockets
- Offer discounts by percentage or dollar amount
- Create custom line items and set your own prices
- Keep track of special requests by creating order notes
- Record a customer’s shipping address for order deliveries
- Add a URL for your online store, physical address and opening hours to emails and receipts
- Connect each register to its own printer and cash drawer
- No limit to number or type of product
- Easy to add, edit & arrange products including campaigns & automatic price adjustments by customer
- Use product components to make a toasted sandwich or a coffee
- Import stock from other POS systems or from Excel
- Use a USB device or Bluetooth barcode scanner to add products to sales, purchase orders and stock-takes
- Print barcodes and labels with ease using the barcode and label printing add-on
- Allow split payments, layby and sales through an account
- Accept cash, credit card, cheques and mobile payments
- Accept two or more payment types in a single transaction
- Accept any amount for a part payment
Store Management Features
- View current, pending and past orders made in store, online or on a mobile
- Search orders by customer, product, date or order number
- Log refunds as store credit, gift cards, or as a return using the original payment method
- Cash up at end of day for each payment type
- Create and track multiple user accounts, each with a secure pin code
Customer Management (CRM) Features
- Build and manage customer lists including a full history of customer purchases
- Export customer and account balances for reporting, marketing or promotional emails
- Add new customers, or import in bulk using a CSV file
- Add tags, images, email addresses and mobile numbers to customer records
- Use an add-on to provide incentives for customer loyalty
- Reports of your sales history, customers and popular products totally up to the last sale made
- Daily, weekly or monthly sales targets help you set goals for your team and identify your top performers
- Export reports in your preferred format, for you or your bookkeeper or accountant
- A real-time retail analytics platform to help make quick decisions about your stores and their data