Accounting Training can offer you the following services whether you’re in Stewart Island, the Hokianga or in outback Australia. While an on-site consultation is ideal, it is not the only way we can help advise you on your MYOB file. We can use remote software to log on to your computer to train and trouble shoot. We can pinpoint any problem quickly and advise the best course of action.
Contact us and discuss the best option and to get an estimate of cost. Discounts available to registered charities.
Help with MYOB Accounting software
Whatever version of MYOB Accounting you have, we know it! With 18 years experience on the product we provide you with a fast and efficient service. Types of assistance include:
- Set-up and training for new users
- Integration of your file to payroll or other systems
- Instruction on ‘best MYOB practice’
- Customise forms such as invoices and statements
- Bank Feeds - how to use them and get the best from them
- Multi-currency - how to setup and use correctly
- Set up and correct use of the inventory system
- Intercompany transactions - how to deal with these
- GST - how to check and problem solve your GST
- Corruptions or errors messages
- Problem solving when bank, debtors, creditors or inventory doesn't balance or make sense
- End of year health check up (prior to your accountant's work)
- End of year alignment journals and rollover
- Interpretation of your final reports
Help with MYOB's Payrolls
We estimate one in three people is paid using an MYOB owned Payroll system. We set up, train and troubleshoot users of IMS Payroll, ACE Payroll, MYOB Payroll, Essentials and EXO Payrolls. We can help you with the following:
- Set up and training for new payroll users
- Training you on payroll legislation to make sure you adhere to the various Acts.
- Reconcile and correct annual leave balances
- Error correction - how to fix a pay you have finalised
- Import time sheets from time clocks or from spreadsheets or from other apps
- Connect payroll to your accounting system
- Transfer employee details & 12 months history to a new payroll
- IR Filing using the IRD's online portal
- Reconcile annual leave or holiday pays balances
- Provide advanced training for existing users
- Advise on legislation updates
- Manage your payroll if your pay clerk is on short or long term leave
Help with MYOB Retail
MYOB offers both online and pc based retail software for NZ retailers. We have years of retail software experience and can help you with:
- The supply and set up of your hardware - cash drawers, docket printers, scanners and devices.
- Customise stock/customers/staff and supplier files for reporting purposes
- Set up the shop and train staff on best practice
- End of day cash ups. How to count correctly and print daily reports.
- Create shop procedures & training manuals for everyday tasks
- Set up integration to your MYOB accounting system
- Problem solve/trouble shoot things which goes wrong
We can process your MYOB accounts on a regular weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. Our accounts people will look after GST and PAYE and keep yourselves and the tax man happy:
- We either work online or come to your office to process
- Generally you would process sales invoices and we take care of the rest of the entries
- We help short or long term. The arrangement is flexible.
- We can help you find a permanent accounts person and train them to take over the job
For more information on our accounts service, click here