Advance your MYOB skills and become a power user!
Learn all the features you may have heard about but never used. Course includes plenty of tips and tricks designed to speed up processing. We teach you how to set up and use features which will make business life so much easier.
This course is popular with experienced users, bookkeepers and accountants. Get together with other like-minded people and advance your knowledge.
You will learn how to..
- Manage contact logs
- Set up recurring transactions
- Use advanced search features to find transactions
- Customise reports and forms
- Manage accounts, budgets, jobs and categories
- Export data from, and import data to, your MYOB company file
- Manage transactions in multiple currencies
- Record and bill for time using time billing
- Create personalised letters from MYOB
- New features of AccountRight Premier V19.5
What you will get from this course
- Opportunity to ask questions relating to your business during the course
- Small groups to ensure attendees can participate
- 160+ page workbook to all of those who attend – great for later reference
- Certificate of attendance once course is completed
- Morning and afternoon tea included (bring lunch)
“MYOB: A Beginners Guide” or “Day-to-day Processes”. Students should be able to perform day to day functions independently and should ideally have 6 months hands-on experience.
Price $350 + GST (9 – 5 pm)