Customised reports for MYOB Accounting Software (SIDEKICK)
Our software includes over 60 custom-made reports using data from MYOB accounting products. SIDEKICK is used in Australia and New Zealand. Free demo copies may be downloaded and payment is accepted with your order.
What is it?
SIDEKICK is a software product that offers unique additional features for users of the MYOB family of accounting applications:
- Reports – Reports not available in current versions of MYOB (see reports below)
- Searches – Blank Job codes, faulty GST codes, Memo Description
- Tools – Copy data files, loan calculator, metric conversions
Why use it?
Users of MYOB Accounting software generate a large volume of very useful data. Although MYOB has over 200 standard reports, the writers of SIDEKICK have identified other reports that make use of the data you already have available. You obtain the benefit of further analysis at no further cost for data entry.
How does it work?
SIDEKICK reads data directly from your MYOB Company file. It then formats reports or conducts searches based on the options chosen in SIDEKICK.
SIDEKICK reports include the following:
- Activity Slips by Job
- Budget Comparison [Year to Date]
- Budget Comparison [With Annual]
- Budget Comparison [Jobs]
- Budget Forecast
- Budget Forecast (Jobs)
- Budget Forecast [Trading Accounts]
- Consolidated Balance Sheet (combine two MYOB data files)
- Consolidated Profit & Loss
- Customer List [Identifiers]
- Customer Order Form
- Customer Payments [By Salesperson]
- General Ledger [Details]
- Item Labels
- Inventory Changes
- Inventory Price List
- Inventory Stock Turn
- Inventory Summary
- Item Labels [Inventory]
- Item Labels [Sales]
- Job Summary [WIP Analysis]
- Price List [Inventory]
- Production Schedule
- Profit & Loss (Jobs)
- Profit & Loss [Trading Accounts]
- Profit & Loss [With Last Year]
- Purchase Invoice / Order Summary
- Sales by Customer [COSx3]
- Sales by Customer [Item]
- Sales by Customer [Job]
- Sales by Customer [Monthly]
- Sales by Item
- Sales Invoice / Order Summary
- Sales by Product Category
- Sales by Salesperson [Customer]
- Sales by Salesperson [Item]
- Sales by Salesperson [Margin]
- Sales by Salesperson [Summary]
- Sales by Salesperson [Details]
- Supplier Transactions
Where does it live on my computer?
SIDEKICK is a Windows product, with standard Windows features, including a full range of context-sensitive Help notes. Many reports have filters and options available. Once registered, the demonstration version becomes the full working copy and can be used immediately. SIDEKICK can be run on Mac computers using PC emulation software. You will have a shortcut on your desktop to access the Sidekick software.
What if the report I want is not listed above?
If the report you need is not one of those above, it can be written. The cost will depend on the complexity of the report. We are happy to write a report provided other MYOB users can benefit from it too. Just send us a draft of what you need in Excel format.
What does it cost?
SIDEKICK NZ buyers: NZ$450 (incl GST) Australia AU$385 (incl GST). Payment may be by Direct Credit, Cheque, Mastercard or Visa. The program is great value and hundreds have already purchased.
SIDEKICK can be tested out on a trial basis, and then registered by phone, fax or email once payment is confirmed. You can order the software and pay by credit card using the web site below. We will need your MYOB serial number to register.